Q: When will the online conference take place?
Pangborn 2021 Online will take place as a live-streamed and interactive event August 9-12, 2021. Delegates need to register by August 6, 2021 to attend the live conference.
Access to the online platform will be available to registered delegates from at least one week prior to the event.
Content will be available on-demand to registered delegates for 6 months after the event so you can re-watch sessions and view other presentations from parallel sessions you may have missed.
Q: I cannot attend the live event: Can I still access the sessions?
Your registration for the live online event includes recordings of talks and poster presentations available to watch on-demand for 6 months after the live event.
Delegates that register after the live event will be able to access the recorded content within 24 hours of registering.
Q: What can I expect from the live online event?
Pangborn 2021 Online - Live will offer you a stimulating learning and interactive conference experience direct from your desktop or mobile device:
- Deepen your knowledge: Create a personalised schedule to match your research interests - participate in the interactive live-streams or watch on-demand recordings at your convenience.
- Engage with our inspirational speakers and other attendees during the live-streamed sessions: Ask questions and participate in live chat and polls during the sessions.
- Review the latest research in the ePoster hall and discuss directly with the author.
- Network with your peers, meet new contacts and renew relationships: Connect with other delegates, speakers, poster presenters and exhibitors via the online system to chat and arrange meetings.
- Communicate your research to a wider, more-inclusive audience: our lower fees, online delivery and post-event on-demand access will make the event more accessible to all.
- Visit the live Exhibition ‘booths’ to chat with exhibitors and learn more about their products.
- Enjoy more flexibility with on-demand access to recorded sessions for 6 months after the event. For multi-stream events, watch one stream live and catch-up on what you missed after the event.
Q: When will the programme be available?
Profiles of our invited speakers and the programme schedule are available here. You can build your own personalised schedule by logging into the online event platform which is open one week prior to the event.
Q: How can I network with other delegates?
You can contact other delegates, speakers and exhibitors and ask to connect with them directly via the online platform and mobile app and arrange one-on-one video meetings. You can also participate in online conversations during live talks and within the exhibitor booths.
You can continue to message and connect with other attendees for 6 months after the event via the online platform and mobile app.
Q: How can I meet with exhibitors?
If the event has an exhibition, exhibitors will be online during the live event: you can visit their ‘booths’ to chat with company representatives and arrange one-to-one video meetings, watch company videos and download materials. After the live event you can continue to connect with exhibitors via the online platform for 6 months.
Companies interested in having a booth should contact Daphne Llewellyn Davies.
Q: Which social media channels are you using?
Follow #Pangborn2021 in the run-up and during the meeting. During the event you can post and comment on our private live Social Event Feed on the online platform and conference app.
Q: How will my contact information be used?
We will use the contact information provided when you register to send you information regarding your participation at the conference. You can upload your contact information within your profile page on the online platform and you can choose with whom this is shared and opt-in to receive invitations to connect and private messages. No contact information is shared without your consent.
« Go Back