To attend the live online conference, you must register by Friday August 6, 2021
Delegates registering after this deadline will have on-demand access for 6 months post event.
UK VAT is chargeable at 20% on online ROW registration rates. However, if your company is VAT exempt as a UK B2B, EU B2B or Non-EU B2B customer please contact Janet Haynes with your VAT number and we can assist with your registration. If you are based in Australia or Switzerland please also contact Janet Haynes, as your invoice needs raising with your country’s VAT. You will need to confirm your VAT number if you are an Australian B2B customer.
If you are in Canada, Canadian VAT is chargeable at 5% for B2B and B2C delegates based in Canada. However, if you are based in Quebec and registering please contact Janet Haynes as your invoice needs raising with the local VAT rate.
1The academic rate applies to those with a full-time position in a non-commercial institute.
2Student rate applies to those registered for a higher degree – excluding postdocs. Student registration forms must be accompanied by a signed letter from your head of department attesting to student status. These should be emailed to Janet Haynes (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) to support your registration.
3The retired rate applies to those who are retired and without paid employment.
Your registration fee includes:
Delegates attending the live online event can:
- Stream live talks via the online platform and mobile apps
- Access the ePosters, and discuss directly with the authors
- Ask questions, participate in online chat and polls during the live sessions
- Network with speakers and other delegates during the live event
- Visit the live exhibitor ‘booths’ and chat with exhibitors
- Access the recorded talks and ePosters* for 6 months after the conference
- Access exhibitor profiles for 6 months after the conference
- View abstracts of all presentations for 6 months after the conference
Delegates registering after the deadline for live attendance have on-demand access for 6 months after the conference to:
- Watch recorded sessions
- View ePosters
- Message authors and other attendees
- Access exhibitor profiles and materials
- View abstracts of all presentations
Payment for conference registrations can only be made by credit card online. Elsevier accepts: MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
We do not offer refunds for online conference registration.
To view details about Elsevier Conference Admissions policy - Click here