Travelling to the USA – ESTA and visa information
All international travelers who are eligible to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (ESTA) must apply for authorization.
Who You Are:
- You are a citizen or eligible national of a Visa Waiver Program country.
- You are currently not in possession of a visitor's visa.
- Your travel is for 90 days or less.
- You plan to travel to the United States for business or pleasure.
- You want to apply for a new authorization for one person or a group of applications for two or more persons.
Please visit this website for further information and list of Visa Waiver Program countries – https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/. Please note that this is the only legitimate website to apply for an ESTA.
If you are travelling from a country not participating in the ESTA program, please visit the website of the U.S. Department of State for further information: https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/visit.html