15th Pangborn Sensory Science Symposium
Meeting new challenges in a changing world
20-24 August 2023 | Nantes, France
Now available on-demand
Missed the live conference? Catch-up with recorded content and connect with other attendees via on-demand access 24/7 until 20 February 2024.
Access all the latest research from Pangborn 2023
- Watch inspiring lectures from our keynote speakers on your desktop or mobile device
- Watch talks from all conference tracks with convenient, online access to presentation slides with synchronized audio / video
- View all the posters displayed at the conference
- Connect with speakers, poster authors and other attendees via private message
- Access abstracts of all presentations
The 15th Pangborn Sensory Science Symposium brought together more than 1000 participants from industry and academia to review and discuss the latest global research in fundamental and applied sensory and consumer science.
Pangborn 2025 – the 16th Pangborn Sensory Science Symposium - will take place August 17-21, 2025 in Philadelphia, PA, USA. Sign up for updates here.
- Daniele Asioli, University of Reading, UK
- Nicolas Bouché, Decathlon , France
- Ciarán Forde, Wageningen University & Research, The Netherlands
- Mara Galmarini, Pontifical Catholic University of Argentina, Argentina
- Nicolas Pineau, ADM, Erlanger Kentucky, USA
- Christopher T. Simons, The Ohio State University, USA
- Ronan Symoneaux, L’Ecole Supérieure d’Agricultures, France
- Nais Pirollet, Chef, France