First ‘Sensoriality’ photo contest
Information on how to submit a proposal for a workshop will be added to this page shortly.
If you have to describe “sensoriality” in one shot, what would you capture?
The French Sensory Analysis Society (SFAS) is proud to organise the very first photo contest on “sensoriality” during the 15th Pangborn Symposium.
This is a great opportunity to share the many facets of sensory and consumer science from a creative and challenging perspective.
We can't wait to see the incredible photographs that our amateur photographers will bring forth!
The SFAS invites all amateur photographers from all over the world to submit up to 3 photos of their choice to reflect what “sensoriality” means.
Only participants on the final list of registrants to the 15th Pangborn Symposium are eligible to apply.
- sRGB or Adobe98 colour space, 8-bit
- Longest dimension must be 1100 pixels
- Saved as a JPEG at a setting of 10 (100%) or higher
- No Watermarks / Copyright Units / Logos on images
- Only bleed photographs without borders
Winning entrants must be able to provide a high-resolution digital file.
- Submission deadline: 30 June 2023
- Selection of the top 20 by the selection committee: before 7 July 2023
Three awards (French Gourmet Boxes) will be delivered at the awards ceremony at the end of the 15th Pangborn Symposium or by plane if the winner is not present in Nantes at the congress.